INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Two types of information may be collected: Personal & Non Personal Information
Non Personal Information:
This is non-identifiable or unidentified information which may be collected or made available automatically to us by your browsing of the site. It mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc. Such information is generally not enough to identify user from which it was collected.
This is individually identifiable information collected automatically when you visit the Site such as device, web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that may be installed on your device. As you browse the Site, more details of your browsing behaviour, preferences and interaction with the site are collected. Such information is generally used to make our services better and are collected through cookies, beacons, tags, log files which work as an anonymous unique identifier.
You can disable cookies through your browser settings or even through http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Additionally when you make or attempt to make a purchase such as a subscription through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
Your information may be used in the following ways:
- Make your user experience better.
- Communicate with you
- Share updates or information we believe you need to know or is mandated by law.
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Based on your preferences, share other information.
- Identify risk, misuse or fraud through device information.
- Generally improve and optimise our service offerings.
Your information may be used or shared directly by us with third parties in order to fulfill our service commitments such as:
- Smooth functioning of our services
- Data tracking and security checks
- Payment platforms to process your payment
- And any other third party apps that help us run our services.
Some of the third party apps that we use are:
- Google analytics:
You can opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- AWS: https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/ , https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
- Cloudflare: https://www.cloudflare.com/website-terms/ , https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/
- PubNinja: https://pubninja.com/privacy.html , https://pubninja.com/terms.html
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Razor Pay: https://razorpay.com/privacy/
- Respective law and regulation authorities, for compliances, in response to a subpeona, warrant, other lawful requests or to protect our rights.
- Target or behavioural advertising companies such as:
Google Ads: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
You can opt out of Google Ads here:
You can opt out of Facebook Ads here:
Additionally you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/ .
DO NOT TRACK:
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
Your data will be retained by us for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you to provide our availed services or if it is needed for legal compliances or regulatory investigations.
FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS/RESIDENTS:
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you purchase our subscription or sign up with us), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
This Policy will be updated from time to time as needed and we recommend you to check for these updates here.
If you would like to reach out directly to us through email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to reach out to DPO, you can use the above mail and mention the same in the subject line.